As LuLu Hypermarket is set to launch the much-awaited “World Food 22 Season 1” across Saudi Arabia, foodies can expect a celebration of great-tasting culinary adventures, which combines celebrity flair, global ingredients bonanza for home chefs, influencer inputs to track trends and new and wholesome ideas to transform meals. Above all, LuLu customers can look forward to some seriously delicious sampling of skillfully put together meals from around the world by LuLu’s battery of amazing in-house chefs, who will bring some of the world’s best-known dishes to the Hot Foods section of the hypermarket.
The LuLu World Food Festival will be rolling out massive offers and exciting deals on its wide range of globally sourced products and hot food varieties across its hypermarkets in the Kingdom.
Besides some terrific deals on a wide range of ingredients which cater to every imaginative culinary experiment – think decadent desserts or supreme seafoods and meat or vegan – and new choices for every meal plan from breakfast onwards, the Festival will be a true celebration of good food across the 22 LuLu Hypermarkets, 5 LuLu Commissionaries and 17 mini-marts in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The Festival, which runs from February 23 to March 8, boasts of a delicious calendar of food-related events: interaction with the Arab world’s superchefs, great celebrity chefs from around the world, Masterclasses with them on tips and techniques to amaze your friends and family and a dazzling series of contests that will give shoppers an opportunity to display their skills, Nostalgia recipes from the family cookbook and nouvelle Arab recipes with a twist. Food influencers, who usually have a chance to sample exotic ingredients, can try the Budget Cooking contest where they stick to a limited budget and prepare a great-tasting meal.
“Food is one of the main elements that holds universal fascination and it is also something we all depend on for our good health,” said LuLu Group Executive Director Mr. Ashraf Ali M.A., “ At LuLu, providing the best range of wholesome, tasty and nutritious ingredients and food items has always been the cornerstone of our business and this World Food Festival is a showcase for our global network of sourcing offices in over 24 countries which ensure that the very best ingredients and food trends find their way to our customer trolleys.”
Celebrity Chef Visits :
1. Chef Al Shirbiny – He is one of the most popular celebrity chefs in the Arab world with a culinary journey of over than 45 years. He is visiting Riyadh on February 24th, Dammam on 25th and Jeddah on 26th .
2. Food Blogger – Ali Basha – He is a rock star in Saudi food world with 1.2 Million followers on social media. He is extremely well accepted among women and youth. He is visiting Dammam on February 24th, 03rd March – Riyadh and Jeddah on 04th.
3. Food Blogger – Ahmed Aziz – He is visiting on February 24th – Jeddah, 25th – Riyadh & 03rd March – Dammam
4. Chef Dangl – Chef in Rotana TV channel & chef in Saudi TV Channel. He is visiting February 24th – Riyadh, 25th – Jeddah & 26th – Al Ahsa
5. Chef Suresh Pillai – He is Master Chef UK reality television show of BBC, from India. He is visiting on February 24th – Dammam, 25th – Riyadh & 26th – Jeddah
6. Mr.Mithun Ramesh – Mithun Ramesh is an Indian actor and television presenter working in Malayalam films and television. He is visiting on February 24th – Dammam, 25th – Riyadh & 26th – Jeddah
These celeb chefs, bloggers and influencers will share their signature dishes and recipes with customers and there will be plenty of culinary action: lunches on-the-go, ready packed and delicious, no-sugar, and guilt-free desserts.
Saudi Arabia’s Director Mr. Shehim Mohammed mentioned “At the LuLu World Food Festival, we shall also present some of the best- tasting cuisines from around the world for the benefit of our discerning customers and together, we can redefine the meaning of great culinary taste.”
Apart from the incredible contests, meet the chef and more, LuLu has also organised special promotions and themes, which includes 1. Fresh Morning Deals (Breakfast offers), Chocolate Fantasy, Guilt Free Offers (Specialty), Rice and Shine (Rice and Rice cooker), Exotic Cuts (Premium Meat Offers), Chaat O’Clock (Desi Cuisine), Cookie Jar, Fruitful Deals, Citrus Fest, Fishtival, Spice and Pulse, Spill the Beans (Coffee and Coffee Maker), Baking Essentials and offers for kitchenware called Filled Cabinet Offers.